Making Sense of Your Auto Insurance Policy
Your auto insurance can sometimes be confusing because the terminology is foreign and doesn’t make sense. Fortunately, once you understand some key terms you will be able to utilize your auto insurance fully. Working with a reputable insurance company will help you get the information you need about your auto insurance.
The dedicated team at Einstein Insurance located in Portland, OR has many years of experience providing quality insurance solutions for your home and auto.
Key Auto Insurance Terms
Understanding your auto insurance does not have to be difficult. Here are 7 key auto insurance terms you should know:
- Liability – Basic insurance that covers damages if you cause a crash. Legal expenses may be covered as well if you are sued.
- Deductible – Amount required for you to pay out of pocket before insurance coverage kicks in.
- Collision – Covers your vehicle if you hit objects or there is an accident. This is different than comprehensive which picks up where collision stops.
- Full Coverage – Includes liability, collision, and comprehensive insurance in one policy.
- Gap Coverage – The difference between the dollar value and loan balance is paid when your car is stolen or totaled.
- Medical Payments Coverage – Pays medical expenses when you and your passengers are injured regardless of fault.
- Limit – This is the maximum amount your insurance will pay in an accident.
Quality Insurance Coverage in Oregon
Contact us at Einstein Insurance of Portland, OR to speak with one of our representatives about your auto insurance options. We are happy to discuss the ins and outs of your policy so you fully understand it. Our agents look forward to working with you.